- With up to 80,000 soccer fans heading to Olympic Park during the already busy evening peak on Thursday, roads approaching the precinct will be very busy and car parks are will fill early. Avoid getting caught up in traffic delays and get there by public transport instead.
- Match tickets include travel on all public transport and with plenty of express trains running to and from Olympic Park, travelling by transport will be the easiest and quickest way to get there. Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will also be running on all routes. For more info on public transport services, visit info.
- TRAINS / BUSES To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
- TRACKWORK For the latest trackwork information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
If you can see this text, your web browser does not support iframes. This iframe contains the Transport Info trip planner. If you wish to use the Trip Planner, please visit the Transport Info website.
With a large crowd expected for this much anticipated event, fans who have not pre-booked parking are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the increased public transport services.
For those planning to drive, pre-booking your parking space is highly recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat in time for the match.
If you’re planning on driving to the match allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
The best way to beat the queues is to leave the car at home and take public transport instead.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street;
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
SECURITY AT ANZ STADIUM
ANZ Stadium management works closely with the NSW Police Force to identify any risks relating to the staging of its events.
There will be a high presence of police and security at the Arsenal FC v Sydney FC match on Thursday 13 June.
Fans attending the match should arrive early to allow for a security screening process on each entry to the venue, which may include both bag and personal checks. Refusal by a patron to comply with a search request will result in the patron not being admitted into the Stadium.
Security checks will be carried out on all bags entering the Stadium. To help avoid delays, it’s best to leave your bag at home if you can. If you do bring a bag, it must be smaller than 30cm by 40cm.
To ensure the safety of customers, the Stadium is constantly reviewing its security procedures and is having ongoing dialogue with Police.
Patrons are requested to report any suspicious behaviour to Police or Stadium staff immediately.
Gates open at 6pm. Kick-off is at 8pm.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.